Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Bookmark DIY


Are you forever running low on bookmarks?

I like to read lots of different books and magazines and find myself constantly turning over the edges of pages that I want to refer back to. Not only is it an inefficient way of marking pages but it also damages the page which I dislike doing, especially in books. So I thought I'd try out my new clear stamps and Memento ink to design a couple of new bookmarks.
Inspired by the springtime, I chose for floral/nature designs for both of the bookmarks. Other materials used were fineliner pens, a yellow marker pen, watercolour paints and some washi tape. The beauty of using Memento ink is that it dries quickly and once dry, it is water and fade resistant.

An incredibly simple 5 minute craft and I think the result is lovely.





No comments:

Post a Comment